Complaint Investigations Tech
Our partner that is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life is seeking a Complaint Investigations Tech to join their team in Alameda! Their portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and branded generic medicine
Status: 1 year contract – potential opportunity to extend
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Perform routine testing (physical, chemical or functional) on product returned from the field due to a customer complaint, using a variety of lab equipment.
- Summarize and record all test data and maintain proper documentation of all lab work.
- Process customer returns in a timely manner in accordance with ISO and FDA QS Reg.
- Support company goal for timeliness of complaint investigations and closures.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting IVDs and Biologics.
- Must have good written and oral communications skills.
- Must possess good laboratory practices, including handling of chemicals and biohazardous material.