Product Planner I
We are seeking a Planner to join our team in Columbus, OH! You will be focused on procuring raw materials and components based on price and schedule demand ensuring delivery prior to the production start date.
- Assists with researching new suppliers
- Maintain/establish working relationships with current and new suppliers
- Assists in monitoring supply levels based on part usage, quantities, and material lead times
- Collaborate with suppliers to maintain delivery schedules
- Track and provide status reports to PMs on delivery schedules, supply shortages, and other possible issues that could impact production.
- Assist in the preparation and issuance of POs
- Reconcile and close out POs and procurement transactions
- Troubleshoot reconciliation issues with the internal planning/procurement team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in purchasing/planning capacity.
- APICS certification is a plus.