Our Client, a leading global pharmaceutical company who specializes in developing and manufacturing a variety of well-known pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines and animal-health products is seeking a lab tech to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work at a household name, get industry best training, and work with state of the art equipment, systems and products.
- High School diploma
- Must be more proficient with PC operation and able to use Microsoft applications
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule to meet the demands of the manufacturing process. This includes overtime, holidays and weekends. Days and hours are subject to change based on the needs of the business.
- Primarily Second Shift work hours are 10am-6:30pm or 12-8:30pm (rotating) but may vary to meet Production demand.
- Washing, wrapping, and sterilization of Production equipment.
- Technicians may be responsible for accumulation, labeling and management of hazardous wastes, as appropriate to their area.
- Prepare, clean and sterilize glassware and equipment for use.
- Assist with equipment set-up and operation.
- Proficient in computer use, i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Decontamination of Production generated wastes
- Handling Incoming and Outgoing materials as needed
- Maintain concurrency with all training (SOP, electronic, and hands-on including but not limited to manufacturing, quality, and safety).