Business Development – Multiple Regions
We are hiring for Business Development Manager!
3 Openings in West, Midwest and Northeast Regions. Note – interested candidates should email Sarah Houghton – email@example.com
Come grow with us! We are Astrix Technology Group, a nationally recognized leading provider of both Staffing and Professional Services to the life science industry, and we’re on the search for our next market leading business development executive to drive further growth and new client development!
- Increase sales, by forging strong relationships with key customers, proactively developing new business contacts, and understanding customer requirements
- Maximize Astrix’s existing business relationship
- Serve as the interface between the customer and Astrix to ensure the customer’s staffing needs are met
- Work with region director to develop a strategic plan for the region and execute
- Develop relationships with clients and consultants through constant interaction
- Generate proposals that successfully address the client’s technical, functional and budgetary requirements
- Monitor and analyze market and customer activity to gain insight for long-term planning and business expansion
- Ensure Astrix’s full capability is actively promoted, and reputation and professional image are represented to the highest standard
- Provide guidance and collaboration to recruiters in order to satisfy client requirements
- Experience working in the scientific, clinical or science related staffing industry in some capacity is preferred but not required
- Proven record of success in a business with solid account management skills
- Effective relationship builder
- Must have an upbeat, proactive and self-starter personality
- Ability to build lasting relationships via a phone call or upon first meeting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation skills; and good listener
- High level of analytical/problem solving skills
This position will report to the Region Managing Director level and is available immediately. This is a growth opportunity with future region leadership opportunities
Benefits include competitive salary, incentive compensation, health/ dental benefits, 401K and paid vacation/holidays.