Vice President Digital Quality
About AstrixAstrix Technology is a full-service recruiting staffing firm for temporary, temp-perm and direct hire positions within the Technological realm. Our expertise falls within the Scientific, IT and Engineering marketplace staffing entry level positions up to executive level. We support many of the world’s top Fortune 500 scientific companies and growing companies across all industries. We are a company of Scientists, IT professionals and Recruiters who focus on our client’s business which is our business – Scientific, Technology Staffing and Solutions. To apply for this position – email Sarah Houghton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position SummaryAstrix is looking for a leader to build and grow the Life Sciences Digital Quality & Compliance practice. This position will focus on driving marketplace growth by providing Digital Quality strategy, advisory and implementation services to the Life Sciences clients. Working with firm’s leadership, build strategy to expand client portfolio, new solutions, business development and grow talent aligned with Astrix’s growth strategy. As a core member within Quality organization, you will be responsible to create competitive advantage by working with internal partners to drive cross-sell opportunities, go-to market as one firm while providing digital solutions to our clients.
- Create Life Sciences digital quality offering solutions and services including go-to market strategy.
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients by building strong CXO relationships and implement solutions to drive value.
- Grow revenue and gain market share by providing digital quality services across all segments of life sciences. (Pharma, Med Tech, CRO’s)
- Guide the strategic focus and execution of quality practice aligned with firm’s strategy and help digital quality capabilities globally.
- Deliver high client satisfaction by value realization, best practices and deep subject matter expertise.
- Master’s degree with 16+ years of experience is Life Sciences industry with 10+ years in consulting serving Pharma and Med Tech.
- Hands on experience creating Quality Strategy, QMS implementations, Digital Quality and in-depth knowledge of FDA and ISO regulatory guidelines.
- Strong track record of selling and delivery large complex Life Sciences technology implementations.
- Proven ability to develop client relationships, in depth understanding of their organization and quality processes and shared vision to accelerate they success with Astrix’s services.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with strong record of sales interacting with CXOs, Quality leadership and procurement.
- Executive presence with thought leadership in Life Sciences Digital Quality.
- Proven track record with large to mid-size consulting firms with greater than $4M in managed revenue.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and effectively in a organization with people at varying levels and across geographies.